Monday, May 16, 2005

Scrapping and the BACHELOR..

And after I re-read my post this morning I realized, I said I didn't do any journaling because the picture told the story.....well I went into great lengths to tell the story after the pic....I'm a stinking liar....I should journal....but I find it sooooooooooo hard...to write stuff on a picture, unless it a little dirty of sumthing.. Yes, I am a pig.

I am just watching the stupid fucking guy on the "Bachelor"...this guy is a no mind with lips that meets his ears..and right now he can't pick his prostitute....he waffeling...do I pick hooker number #1 or hooker number #2. Well Mr. Pimp....pick your little lady..buy a Caddy, and bring her over to the seedy part of town....and get yer moneys worth.

I cannot believe this shit.....it's puke time....now they are saying they miss each other...

And, you are asking, why am I watching this shit?....because .....because...well...its on TV...and I am a liar....and my pants are on fire....serves me rite ...for watchin crap..

BALONIE...BIG TIME

No comments: