Sunday, May 29, 2005

Ten things I have never done

Brian tagged me with this one.

Thanks "Teach"...grrrr for making me try to "think" on the weekend. I usually use this time to enjoy the vacuum between my ears.

1. I have never avar rode a horse, nor do I care if I ever will. There backs look all slickery and stuff and I am sure my butt would be on the ground in a minomoment.

2. I have never walked my dog. My dog walks me.

3. I have never met a pig I didn't like. I think I have a farm animal theme going here.

4. I have never been baptized. Sometimes that worries me, because I sure would like to head in the right direction after I leave this earth.

5. I have never had children. (other than the man I married).

6. I have never swam with the dolphins. But then again I live on the prairies, and would be hard pressed to find one of those bad boys around here.

(this thing is giving me a headache...fortheloveofmike)

7. I have never met Brian. If he was here right now, I'd be forced to give him a noogie right on his noggin.

8. I have never had grandchildren...see #5

9. I have never been to Disneyland...scratch that...that was a bold faced lie. I have never had a pair of Mickey Mouse ears. When we went to Disneyland I so wanted a pair, but only had $30.00 bucks left in my pocket to go home with. So I just touched them and tried them on. I almost stole them, I wanted them so bad. I guess I'm still not over that?

10. Whew.... down to the finish line...I have never craughed. (to cry and laugh simultaneously). I do these two things separately.

..are you happy NOW!!

Thanks Teach...it was fun, even though it gave me a headache.

No comments: