Thursday, May 05, 2005


Joan and Garry Posted by Hello I may have send this once before...but was too lazy to see if I had.

Here it was time to go to bed after our Saturday night bath...I had my curls done up and Garry was missing a few teeth cause we were tussling in the bed one day..and my knee hit him square in the jaw...(yup is was an accident) sue me..

And when we went to bed...Mom would heat up glasses of milk for us, so we would sleep tight. Then we would have to say our prayers ...Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the lord my soul to keep, and if I should die before I wake, I pray the lord my soul to take..........and ended up with...and don't let the bed bugs bite...LOL...funny mom.... we never knew what bed bugs were..but we sure as hell didn't want them biting us....

No comments: