Monday, December 12, 2005

Monday Mundane crap



I must have been very tired last night, I made some goofy spelling errors on my last blog entry. I bet I was asleep before my head hit the pillow. I woke up around 3:00 AM and I was still in the same position that I fell asleep in. I must have been curled up like a pretzel. I tried to get my arm from under the pillow, but it was fast asleep, with my wrist cranked over in a unnatural position. then I managed to get it out and let the blood start to flow again, but god did that hurt. My wrist is limp as a rag today. Then once I was a little more mobile, I turned over, and the dog who was hogging all the blankets, started to growl. HA!...she was sound alseep, but felt me tugging the blanket and wasn't happy. Tough shit. Hey, dog get out of the bed if you don't like me taking back my part of the blankies already. I have no idea how she manages to stay in the water bed at all, we don't have one of those new kind that have the baffles or whatever you call them, ours is the old style, vinyl and water .... you ride the waves when one of us turns over!! I never notice it, but the dog sure takes a few trips every night!! That is how Gord and I stay young, we surf!! And I am his little surfer girl!! DAMN I'm hot! Don't even try to picture this in your head, it's a sorry sight...if only it were true:)

I am still messing with my Christmas tree, it just doesn't seem glittery enough. It looks lovely in the evening, but in the day time it looks blah. I do this every year, up until Christmas...changing stuff, adding stuff. Somebody stop me. It's not that important. We have already blown a few breakers with all the outside lights, but now have that under control. Just look to the North...and you will see our house lit up in the sky!! Actually our house is tame compared to what other people do..we just have some lights draped over our bushes in front, and then some Vegas type lights over the garage..they are pretty cool. But other than that, it's really not much.

Off to bed I go...or should I say "surf"...zzzzzzzzz

No comments: