Thursday, December 08, 2005

Read at your own risk.



Oh Thursday night, how I love you. Friday is just around the bend.
My friend sent me a little funny I thought I would post:













Woman's Poem
He didn't like the casserole
And he didn't like my cake.
My biscuits were too hard...
Not like his mother used to make.
I didn't perk the coffee right
He didn't like the stew,
I didn't mend his socks
The way his mother used to do.
I pondered for an answer
I was looking for a clue.
Then I turned around and smacked him...
Like his Mother used to do.

HA...it sort of looked like a "raisin" poem, but somehow it made balonie laugh, Joan wasn't too crazy about it. After all she is the one that has the common sense in the (personality) family, I'm the loser. I found another funny..hang on



She is nudging me and wants me to get off the computer, because she says I am crude and obnoxious..."hey lady"...you haven't seen anything yet.



















Hardee har har








Okay, now she's starting to shove me out of the chair...Fortheloveofamultiplepersonalitydisorder...what is her problem?

Okay, she's trying to brain drain me now, but I got one more.. I'm fading





















You see, I am the funny one in the family....hold on I'm starting to go.....halppp...

FINALLY, I got rid of her. I apologize to all three of my readers for her conduct, she is such a bitch. This is the pic I would have uploaded if would have my druthers:
















Now, isn't that more tasteful. I thought so.

I likes the Christmas season, so much material on email and the internet, and of course we have seen it all 765,900 times before, but it never fails to get a little chuckle out of me. Now that I got balonie sitting on the "far side"...I can concentrate on what I wanted to blog about.

Okay, I forgot. Once she gets in my head it takes hours to get her out. "Scram" you filthy mouthed scrag. Whooo...I think that did it!

Now, finally I can get down to reading the scriptures and obeying my husband.

Won't he be happy.

No comments: