Saturday, December 31, 2005

Today "It's Always Something" is one year old!!

Yeyyyy for me.!!

I have never stuck to one project for a whole year, I must really like doing this.

I would like to thank Mary Lou for getting me started on this journey, I think she was the first person to read my blog, and it gave me the confidence to go on. She tried very hard to answer all my "newbie" questions and I very much appreciated her help. I think Sally was the the second person to comment, thanks Sally!! And then there was Scarlett, who gave me a crash course in html (which never took, by the way)..and Tara my Saskatchewan friend who helped me muddle through sidebar problems. Thanks!! A special thanks goes to Special K, who took the time to recommend my blog to her readers!

When you are brand new to the scene, and you notice someone is reading something you wrote, it's like Christmas!! The best present evar!!

And to all the rest of you...you know who you are, thank you so much for taking the time to stop in and put up with my crap. Hopefully, in the new year I will be able to come up with something a little more substantial.

Mind you, my dog hates all of you, because I spend way to much time blogging and not enough time walking!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EACH OF YOU...AND ALL THE BEST IN THE COMING YEAR!!

Yours truly,

balonie

No comments: