Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It takes a village to build an idiot




Or how does that phrase go?:) I have changed back to a blogger template, but I hope to get mine perfected in the weeks to come. That HTML guy is some tricky sumabitch, just when I think I got it nailed, he gives me a spanking. He hasn't seen the last of balonie.
.....
Sooo...if you are remotely interested in Canadian politics...MY TEAM WON! Wasn't this a game? It surely was, and I win. I like to win. I have to admit I don't follow it too closely, but I did feel it was time for change, and I won't bore you with the details.
.....
Because, this is the most boring and blah part of the winter, I haven't any energy or any stories to tell. There is a nothingness happening, it's like a Seinfeld sitcom without the humour.
.....
So, I had to go to into my email and steal some lame jokes, I know, don't stone me!!

Nair Hair
My neighbor found out that her dog could hardly hear, so she took
it to the veterinarian. He found out that the problem was hair in
its ears so he cleaned both of its ears out and the dog could hear
fine.

The vet told the lady if she wanted to keep this from reoccurring,
she should go to the store and get some "Nair" hair remover and rub
it in its ears once a month.

The lady goes to the drug store and gets some "Nair" hair remover.

At the register the druggist tells her, "If you're going to use
this under your arms, don't use deodorant for a few days."

The lady says, "I'm not using it under my arms."

The druggist says, "Oh. Well, if you're using it on your legs,
don't shave for a couple of days."

The lady says "I'm not using it on my legs either. If you must
know, I'm using it on my schnauzer."

The druggist says, "Stay off your bicycle for a week."
.....
Gord's 80 year old auntie sent me that!!! HAAAA I like her.

I made the most and the bestest Mennonite Farmer Sausage Borcht yesterday. I didn't have any cabbage in the house so I substituted a can of mixed beans. It was sooo... good. Gord and I were watching the election results on TV and we tooted everytime the numbers came up for our candidate in our riding!! Toot-Toot! HA The race was so close we were still up at 11:00PM..and by the time we learned he had won the seat we were all tooted out, we had nothing left, and could not even squeeze a congratulatory toot! But after we went to bed I heard Gord give him one last hurrah!! The dog managed a few too, but she has silent ones, and they don't count...unless she does it under the covers...lord!!

That's all I's got...some politics, a joke, and some gefarting stuff.

No comments: