Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I see the bad moon arising

I see trouble on the way.
I see earthquakes and lightnin.
I see bad times today.

Don't go around tonight,
Well, its bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

Nahhh, it's just my new template.BOOOOOOOOOO

I'm having some scripting errors, I think I have solved them, after taking my clock down. Hopefully that will do it! I loved the clock..it was clockwork orange..heh. But something was killing my blog. Or it might be that satellite thingie I put up, but something sure as hell is messing with it. I will monitor it for a few days.

Fall is coming hard and fast. We are supposed to have a frost tonight, so I guess I will have to empty my little pond soon. I don't think I have ever seen so many different species of birds in my back yard than I have this year. In the mornings they are actually cluttering it up, and it's a big yard. I guess they love all the droppings from my cherry trees, the pond, and all the stuff I grew in my flower garden this year. Something is attracting them. The red squirrels are nuts..those little buggers steal everything they can lay their little paws on. I had some cherry tomatoes on the deck I had forgotten to take in and guess who stole them? I was hoping they would take the 40 pound zucchini, but no. I guess they don't have little squirrel fork lifts.

Well, we just finished with the patio fiasco, and now the Drama King, has found something else to make our lives miserable. But, it's late and that is for another blog, but it involves trying to import a "snow blade" he bought from ebay from the US to Canada. OY VEY!! When will it end..It's always something my friends...Always something...

No comments: