Sunday, September 10, 2006

Medic!!

The laying of the patio stones saga continues. The "ball joints" in both my hips will need replacing within 48 hours. My unused stomach muscles, have seized. Apparently they have been used only to keep me upright while I am on the computer.

So, I would say, it's a pretty safe bet that one should keep using all of their muscle groups at one time or the other within a year. Otherwise, they go geput!! >> right out the door man....and I didn't even do all the heavy lifting!! I was just the helper!! We got a whole row laid between 12:00 and 3:00 PM. We have 6 more rows left. We only work on this on Sundays, so I'm thinking we should be done by November, just before the snow flies. But, Gord said today, "hey, we are getting the hang of this stuff"..the rest will be a piece of cake. Umm yeah. Everytime we put one down, it's a little crooked, and we have to heave it back up and throw a little more sand under it is...soooooooooo time consuming. And it's hard and heavy and ugly and it's messing with my housework, my computer time, dog walking time. My schedule is so way off, I will never catch up. I am stamping my foot!!! I don't like this one bit!! No time to play with my Barbies!

The only bright spot will be, that if this works, I won't be putting on my "flood pants" next spring. I hate being a responsbile home owner. I don't like worrying about "what if happens." Just give me a home where the buffalo roam, and it's all good. My lazy ass has been taken to task...and I don't like it.

Not one bit Babbaloui..

I'm working on a new look for my blog. Are you surprised? I didn't think so. Why, cannot I be happy how my words look on the screen? Probably for the same reason I rearrange my furniture in my house 3 times a year..of more. But mostly I think my grammer etc. needs a little attention. I will work on both.

No comments: