Sunday, July 17, 2005

Good Monday Morning to ya all

By the time you see this it will be Monday.

I have spent a few hours today trying to write a meaningful post instead of a just this and that. So, it will take a day or two to get it done. I was thinking of all the good vacations my parents took us on when we were young, and I'm trying to find all the pic's to go along with it. It's going to be a nice journey going down memory lane. I haven't walked that path for sometime now. With my brothers heart problems being foremost in my mind these days, writing about family is comforting.

It's funny how things can change so drastically from one week to the next. Two weeks ago..the fart jar made me laugh...but now it seems so stupid...so insignificant. Maybe once I get over the dread of the phone ringing in the middle of the night with bad news, I will be able to relax.

So, I'll see you guys next week, hopefully I will have time to finish it. Yes, I know I will....I have to, even if it's not going to be a great "read"...it will be something I can keep for my memories.

No comments: