Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Hokey-Pokey


That incident yesterday left me somewhat scared. My blogsite was open to everyone to see and destroy. I will however, take some precautions as Andie suggested, thanks again sweetie. It reminds of years ago when you had indelible ink, which could not be erased, but it was written on paper, so you burn the crap.. That's not gonna happen on the internet.

I did find a site that I really enjoyed. I laughed my ass off. I just checked my ass and it's pretty well gone, thank you lord. Wasn't good for much other than sitting in front to the computer anyway!! Or taking the odd crap.

http://sleepingugly.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy her sense of humour, I certainly do. Just a tidbit from her last post to get you going:

Some people need to find religion or take up a craft instead of filling up their lives with pointless human contact.

That was 5 minutes of my life I could have spent pinching my nipples. I'll never get that back.

Too, damn funny..but you had to read the rest of it. Oh my!!

My funny bone has been lacking lately, I am trying to find it, but somehow my timing is all wrong, and my laugh track is off kilter..my head is sort of leaning to the left too...help..I'm hilter skilter. I hope I don't kill anyone. Stop me. It all happened when I started playing with the cursor thingie on Brenda's site....I AM HOOKED ON FOLLOWING THOSE LEAVES GOING..ROUND AND ROUND. For god's sake, make it stop! Some people are hooked on drugs...I am hooked on cursor craziness...and after about 5 minutes I was so spaced out I start doing the hokey-pokey..

You put your nose in,
You put your nose out;
You put your nose in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

You put your backside in,
You put your backside out;
You put your backside in,
And you shake it all about.
You do the Hokey-Pokey,
And you turn yourself around.
That's what it's all about!

Somehow, this song, just seems WRONG. But, if we have another snowstorm and Gord and I don't have much to do, we might try a few of these moves. If you don't hear from me for awhile, call 911 because we might have got all tangled up and we can't get up. We are old. We might have got the pokey part mixed up with something else. Someone could loose an eye for god's sake.

balonie

No comments: