Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It was worse than expected

I woke up this morning to a winter wonderland. Fairys were dancing on the lawn, and giving me "high fives". Little tiny snow fairys, beckoning me to join them in their winter dance. I shooed them away, and told them that balonie was tired and old, and didn't want to do the winter dance anymore. They told me, that once I stopped dancing with them, I might stop dancing forever..... okay then..."just one more I said, but make it slow dance because I got my big winter boots on, and I don't want to step on your fairy feets". So, we danced. It was magical.



Until I saw my big honking..horking van



I surveyed the damage, and it seemed to me that the fairys had taken a very large dump on my van...very large. Sure, they suck you in with the magical stuff and dump on you later.

There was no way in hell I was going to get that big pig out of the snow drifts this morning...none. So, I awoke Sleeping Beauty aka Gord, and said there is no way I can drive the pig to work! He, rolled over a few times, and went..wha wha..who..wa.. "I SAID. I can't take the van to work, it's totally snowed in". A few more hmmmm..waaa..ensued.. Finally he said, "well, take the Bronco (which was in the garage) and I will take the van".

Two minutes later......after he saw all the snow, he said...noooooooooo...I need the Bronco for the SNOWBLADE. Friends, Romans and Countrymen, I introduce the SNOWBLADE. Gord's best friend. When I first started my blog last December, I gave Gord a name..and called him "Plowboy." The blade attaches to the Bronco. It pushes snow. Gord loves snowblade more than life. As I am writing this, he has cleaned out 569 driveways. But not ours. Nope, the van is still sitting there, stuck like a pig. He drove me to work this morning and picked me up, and has ever since been plowing things. I have no idea where he is right now.

Plowboy is back on the road again. What is wrong with my life?

Here are a few more fairy pics from this morning.








No comments: