Friday, April 28, 2006

Penny has an adventure


WHEN ARE YOU COMING OUT? I SWEAR I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING REALLY BAD!


DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT WHEN I COME IN SMELLING LIKE SHIT AND ONIONS..


I KNOW YOU HID THE BALL IN THE BUSH...STOP IT ALREADY


LIKE...IS THAT FAIR? I AM ONLY TWO FEET TALL..YOU JERK


OKAY, I FOUND MY BALL IN A CULVERT...WHOSE IDEA WAS THIS...OH YEAH THAT WAS GORD'S IDEA OF A EAVESTROUGH...GOT IT..AND YOU WONDER WHY THE BASEMENT FLOODED. HUMANS..JEEZ..


PERHAPS, IF I SNEAK UP TO IT I WON'T BE SCART, AND CRAP ME DRAWERS.


I'M NOT GOING IN... I TELLS YA...NOW WAY..I WILL HOWL TILL THE COWS COME HOME.


ALL RIGHT THEN, JUST THIS ONE TIME..YOU...&^%$#


WELLFORTHELOVEOFTHEHUMANESOCIETY...GIVE ME A BREAK YOU ARSEHOLE.


GIVE IT UP ALREADY, DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO...GO AND WHINE ABOUT GORD FOR AWHILE ON THE INTERNET..BUT IF YOU ARE GOING IN ANYWAY...GET ME SOME PUP-ER-0NIES..YOU KNOW THE ONE'S I LIKE. (NOT THE BEEF, I LIKES THE LAMB). AND BRING OUT THE HAIR BRUSH BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE LETTING A LITTLE HAIR GO TODAY. UNLESS YOU WANT TO SEE IT ON THE SOFA TOMORROW, TAKE YOUR PICK, CHICK.

The lady of the house has parked her behind on the sofa, and is grunting and groaning trying to make her hair explode on it, but I gave her the brushing of her life. I hope she shivers and quivers all night for all the stuff she said about me. Because she is bald. Okay, she still has some hair left..and let's be honest, it's only April, there will be 30 more pounds of it to come off in the next month or so.

She was so funny when I was taking the pictures, we had a good time. I love the way she howls like a wolf when she can't get what she wants. She is a working dog, and has to have a job to do the minute she leaves the patio door. Sometimes it gets difficult to hide her balls (well not hers)..so she can't find them. So I have to get inventive and cheat. I pretend to make it look like that the ball is soaring off the deck, and then I put it in my pocket....but she always finds it no matter where I place it. She never gives up. She should be a police dog I think.

I had to laugh today, when I read SK's comments about losing "Jake the Snake"...Our evil lawnmower. Well Kat, she is still around, and Gord, being the guy he is "never says die"....so I have a feeling she will be rearing her ugly head sometime soon.

There is nothing funnier than a lawnmower that has a life of it's own. Even if we don't use Jake, we might just let him take a spin on the back 40 for old times sake.

Happy Friday all.

No comments: