Saturday, April 01, 2006

Shhhh

Shhhh, it's very quite around here. Don't make any noise. Not even in your head, I will hear it.

All I can hear is my fish tank running, and my dog crying for her daddy. Well, she isn't really crying, but her ears are down, and she has this confused look about her, and has her head faced towards the door...(ooop's Penny git your face away from there ..that was where my face was). Nope, he's not home yet.

The AAH girls have left, we had a nice chat, with some wine and foodstuffs. I learned more than I needed to know about breast reconstructive surgery. Hippy Chick is still having to go through more surgery, after the last one didn't quite take. It's a long story, and I am hoping that the next surgery will be the one that does it for her. She truly deserves it, because she is such an optimist, and she inspires me to be the same, even if I don't feel like it.

It was nice to have my girls here tonight for awhile, even if I wasn't up to entertaining, they always understand. I am still haveing some fever, and chills.

Tomorrow I was was supposed to go to my Grandniece's Baptism. I don't think that will happen, but her Grandma who was here tonight said, it would be alright. I was worried, because Gord and his bro Ron were out of town and would not be able to be there. I know I am only extended family, but I would at least liked to be a representative. I will make it up to them.

I'm fading fast here, after the girls left, I thought I would blog a little, but I am all jammed out.

I am hungry for some eggs. I haven't eaten much in three days. Eggs it is...Penny loves eggs...win win situation.. and maybe she will stop looking out the window for Gordon..

No comments: