Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's Saturday Nite Live...........

Yes, it's me Gilda

Sadly, It's just me joanie balonie, the wannabe.

I have to go to baby shower tomorrow, and I am fretting, I don't like shit like that.

All my relatives will be there I don't even really know who she is...well I know who she is, but I don't really know her.

I know I will have a bang up time with my cousins, so I'm going, but I feel a dark cloud over my head. I bought a new pair of jeans today to wear to the baby shower, I hope the baby likes them. I look so cool in them. I have the ass of a 20 year old. If you could erase my face, I'd be a babe. Damn fine jeans. Damn old face.

I hate baby showers. I hope they don't do all the stupid stuff.. and let us go after two hours of so...palesssse.

Just you watch, tomorrow night I will be full of piss and vineger, and showing all the the shower pics. But for now, I hate them. And I don't want to go. And I think I might have the flu...or pink eye...or a bladder infection. Opp's jest fell off my chair, and I think I wrenched my shoulder. Let's see if that get's me off the hook.

2 comments:

JUST A MOM said...

hey you just might get the pooopy diaper prise

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time! It will be fun visiting with everyone. I like looking at all the "stuff" -baby paraphenalia- they make now. They didn't have a lot of it 25 years ago when I was fumbling into motherhood. And remember, a fancy cake prepared for a special occasion has absolutely no calories!!!